90 Day Quality Guarantee
At Devovere we focus on making quality items built to last. This is why we cover you for quality related damage on any order - including intimate, open, and used items. Because you can never really know something will last until you use it.
This guarantee covers things like rips and tears, fraying and tarnishing, warping and discoloring. We're happy to say in our six years of operating and thousands of sales, we've only ever had to use this guarantee a handful of times.
The 90 Day Guarantee means that for 90 days from your estimated delivery date, you can return your item to us and get either a free repair or a full refund and we'll cover the shipping cost. Just send us a message and we'll let you know what we can offer you.
30 Day Size Guarantee
'Made for you' isn't a hollow tagline - it's our central ethos. From day one, personalisation was the one thing we decided we were going to get right in a field full of mass-made reproductions fitting the same three body types and sizes. This is why we guarantee that on our made to measure items you'll get the perfect fit for your measurements, and on our pre-made and non-custom items our size guides will be reliable across the range.
All our made to measure items tell you exactly what measurements you need to provide to qualify your order for this guarantee, and all our standard items are made in house according to a consistent specification.
Even on intimate, custom, open, and used items if the sizing isn't what it should be, you have 30 days where you can return your items to us for either a free repair or a full refund. Just send us a message and we'll let you know what we can offer you.
Items usually dispatch next working day, however at busy periods it can take up to three days. Orders including both custom and non-custom items will be shipped together when the custom items are complete. We recommend making separate purchases if you wish non-custom items to be dispatched sooner.
On average, made to measure items take around 3 weeks to reach the top of the queue however this can reach up to 6 weeks in busy periods. If a queue time beyond 28 days is expected, you will be contacted immediately and given the option to cancel your order.
We operate tiered shipping based on order value in GBP.
- For orders below £50 UK shipping is free and international shipping is offered at a subsidized flat rate of £3.
- For orders over £50 UK shipping is upgraded to Tracked 48hr and international shipping is free.
- For orders over £100, international shipping is upgraded to included tracking.
- Tracking can be added to any order for a small fee and is highly recommended.
We use Royal Mail for all our shipping. In the UK, parcels are not considered lost until 3 weeks have passed. Internationally, parcels are not considered lost until 10 weeks have passed. We cannot offer refunds or replacements on items lost in transit until these time spans have elapsed.
International orders may be subject to customs and import fees. These taxes are imposed by your government and are not the responsibility of Devovere. We cannot pay or waive these taxes on your behalf and we cannot offer refunds on custom items if they are turned back due to non-payment of import fees and associated duties. Custom items that are force-returned to us in the manner will require full (non-subsidized) shipping fees to be repaid.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services. This may include sharing photographs and quotes provided by you as a review of the product.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nicole Rolph, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.