Custom sizing comes standard with all orders. Full relevant measurements are preferred, however a dress size will be accepted. Sizing will be assumed to be UK sizes unless otherwise specified. If no sizes or measurements are given you will recieve a UK size 8-10.
Our Shipping Policy
Harnesses take around 2 weeks to reach the top of the queue and be sewn. You can see an up-to-date queue time at the top of the listing page, as this can vary. Pre-made items ship within days.
If additional delays are expected, you will be contacted immediately and given the option to cancel your order.
In the UK, parcels will be sent first class or 48hr tracked depending on price - see individual listings for details.
International parcels will be sent untracked unless the upgrade is purchased, and due to possible customs delays will not be considered lost until 10 weeks pass. Purchasing the tracking upgrade is recommended.
Orders totalling over £60 will be sent with full tracking globally.
Other items, such as jewellery items, may have different production times and shipping costs. All this information can be found by checking the individual listings.
Returns at Devovere
Customer satisfaction is one of our main priorities. If your harness breaks within a year we will repair it and ship it back to you free of charge. If you've provided full measurements and it still doesn't fit right, then we will fix and ship it back to you free of charge.
Cancellations are accepted at any point. If your item is made to your specifications and production has begun, you will not be entitled to a full refund but may be entitled to a partial refund.
Returns are not accepted on custom sized orders or on intimate items if the package is open.
For a non-custom order of a non-intimate item, returns are accepted for 14 days after the estimated delivery of the product but you will be responsible for return shipping. You will receive a full refund of the initial cost and delivery, minus any optional shipping upgrades (such as tracking).
Intimate items include all chest harnesses, suspenders, garters, and full-body harnesses. Non-intimate items include chokers, accessories and prints.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services. This may include sharing photographs and quotes provided by you as a review of the product.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nicole Rolph, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at .