The Story of Devovere
Devovere is a custom lingerie and accessories brand entirely ran in-house by a disabled queer woman, Nicole. The company was started in 2017 to help people of all body types feel sexy without having to pay an extra fee. We cater to all without judgment and, most importantly, without expense. Alterations and custom sizing are included as standard on every harness, and fully custom designs have no surcharge. If you have any queries, questions, or suggestions you can contact us at email@example.com.
We value your support.
Custom sizing comes standard with all orders. Full relevant measurements are preferred, however a dress size will be accepted. Sizing will be assumed to be UK sizes unless otherwise specified. If no sizes or measurements are given you will recieve a UK size 8-10.
Cancelations are accepted at any point. If your item is made to your specifications and production has begun, you will not be entitled to a full refund but may be entitled to a partial refund.
Returns are not accepted on custom sized orders or on intimate items if the package is open.
For a non-custom order of a non-intimate item, returns are accepted for 14 days after estimated delivery of the product but you will be responsible for return shipping. You will receive a full refund of the initial cost and delivery, minus any optional shipping upgrades (such as tracking).
Intimate items include all chest harnesses, suspenders, garters, and full body harnesses. Non-intimate items include chokers, accessories and prints.
Harnesses take around 2 weeks to reach the top of the queue and be sewn. You can see an up-to-date queue time at the top of the listing page, as this can vary. Pre-made items ship within days.
If additional delays are expected, you will be contacted immediately and given the option to cancel your order.
Shipping is included within the price of all harness products.
In the UK, parcels will be sent first class or next-day tracked depending on price - see individual listings for details.
International parcels will be sent untracked unless the upgrade is purchased, and due to possible customs delays will not be considered lost until 6 weeks pass. Purchasing the tracking upgrade is recommended.
Orders totalling over £60 will be sent with full tracking globally.
Other items, such as notebooks and make up bags, may have different production times and shipping costs. All this information can be found by checking the individual listings.
Our Shipping Policy
We are based in, and ship from, the UK. All items are sent through Royal Mail, unless otherwise specified. We recommend that tracking is purchased alongside every order, but will include it as standard on UK orders over £30 and Intl orders over £60.
International items should arrive within 2-3 weeks after dispatch, however we have no control once they're in the post and it can often take much longer. If your item has not arrived within 6-8 weeks of the dispatch date please let us know so we can make it right.
Warranty at Devovere
Customer satisfaction is one of our main priorities. If your harness breaks within a year we will repair it and ship it back to you free of charge. If you've provided full measurements and it still doesn't fit right, then we will fix and ship it back to you free of charge.
All other non-custom and non-intimate items, such as notebooks, make up bags, and prints, can be returned within 30 days if you are unhappy with them, so long as they are still in the condition you received them.
Trust Us with Your Information
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services. This may include sharing photographs and quotes provided by you as a review of the product.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nicole Rolph, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.